- Benefits of Jadeite in saunas
- Structure and properties of imperial stone
- Jadeite in Lithuania and in the world
- Not all stones are ok for a good sauna
- To enhance the pleasures of the sauna - mystical power of the stone
- Imperial Stone admitted in spa
- Semi-precious imperial „Jade“
- Jadeite - perfect stone for your Sauna Spa - masseur Ramunas Rackauskas
- For Seasonal Disease Prevention IT Specialist Ramunas Rackauskas Provides Regular Sauna.
- In the morning - swimming in the pool, taking contrast shower and sauna with Jadeite
Not all stones are ok for a good sauna
Sauna stones with layered structure or ones that have invisible cracks are not suitable for the sauna. Under no circumstances randomly picked stones could be used in sauna. Among such stones there may be ones that contain the minerals which release toxic gases under high temperatures.In sauna ovens it is better to use homogeneous voulcanic stones such as basalt. However, none of them will better than Jadeite which perfectly fits to saunas. It is absolutely secure because of its properties. Jadeite provides long lasting soft steam and ensures the therapeutic effect.