- Benefits of Jadeite in saunas
- Structure and properties of imperial stone
- Jadeite in Lithuania and in the world
- Not all stones are ok for a good sauna
- To enhance the pleasures of the sauna - mystical power of the stone
- Imperial Stone admitted in spa
- Semi-precious imperial „Jade“
- Jadeite - perfect stone for your Sauna Spa - masseur Ramunas Rackauskas
- For Seasonal Disease Prevention IT Specialist Ramunas Rackauskas Provides Regular Sauna.
- In the morning - swimming in the pool, taking contrast shower and sauna with Jadeite
For Seasonal Disease Prevention IT Specialist Ramunas Rackauskas Provides Regular Sauna.
After he had built his own sauna, R.Rackauskas started looking for the sauna stones. He experimented a lot – gathered river and lake stones, tried volcanic origin stones, heated them, compared the steam differences and finally chose Jadeite.
"Stones in the sauna are one of the most important pieces in sauna equipment. It depends on the stone, how fast the sauna is heated and what will be the steam like"- explained R. Rackauskas.
The most relaxing spa procedure, according to R. Rackauskas - warm Jadeite stone massage.
Jadeite is a solid rock, highly conductive to heat, has not only positive effect on human, but also saves time and energy to warm the sauna – it warms faster with jadeite and the steam is ligth and nice. Therefore, one can enjoy the sauna much longer.
Otherwise, if the sauna is too damp, it is heavier to breath, after such sauna you may feel tired.