- Benefits of Jadeite in saunas
- Structure and properties of imperial stone
- Jadeite in Lithuania and in the world
- Not all stones are ok for a good sauna
- To enhance the pleasures of the sauna - mystical power of the stone
- Imperial Stone admitted in spa
- Semi-precious imperial „Jade“
- Jadeite - perfect stone for your Sauna Spa - masseur Ramunas Rackauskas
- For Seasonal Disease Prevention IT Specialist Ramunas Rackauskas Provides Regular Sauna.
- In the morning - swimming in the pool, taking contrast shower and sauna with Jadeite
Structure and properties of imperial stone
Moreover, studies have proved that this stone excrets silicic acid, which has anesthetic, conjugate, anti-inflammatory effects. The stone affects the environment through small holes, so the human body as well. It absorbs the harmful substances, re-establishes metabolic balance in cells, removing the harmful chemical elements from human body.
In ancient China and Japan Jadeite was available only for rich ones because of its rarity and the positive healing effects. The leaders of these countries weared Jadeite jewelry, slept on Jadeite pillows, ate from Jadeite dishes. Consequently, this stone has been called the "imperial stone."
American continental conquerors (Spanish colonizers) called Jadeite "kidney stones" and treated it as a talisman for protection against kidney disease. Jadeite bracelets and necklaces favorably affect the heart, balance blood pressure. The Jadeite ring can eliminate eye fatigue and is useful in the treatment of myopia.